Google
 

6/12/2008

Conditions to start CPR

There are certain conditions that must be considered when starting CPR. If you notice, CPR stands for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation. Cardio means heart, pulmonary means lungs and resuscitation is to revive.

It is therefore imperative that CPR can only be done to victims fo cardiac and pulmonary arrest. To clarify, CPR is started or applied when the three following conditions exist:

  • the victim is unresponsive
  • the victim has no breathing
  • the victim has no pulse (no signs of life)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I read your blog and i agree with you. I am always looking out to cpr training

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post, I have a friend who has been wanting to take cpr training in balch springs tx and got me interested to know more about it. How long does it take usually to get through training? I'd love any feedback, thanks!

general manager said...

Thanks for sharing about CPR training.
"Immediate life support curse"